Creatinine Downs from 1.4 to 1.1 does That Means It is Reversible2016-02-13 16:01
“My doctor said I have stage 2 kidney disease. Creatinine has been 1.4, 1.2 and 1.1. GFR has been 44, 54, and 57. Is this now reversible?” The answer is yes, creatinine surely can be reversed but only if you can find it in the early stage and can get proper treatment timely. Another situation is the increased creatinine level is not induced by disease factor, but caused by unreasonable diet.
Experts said that diet plays an important role in curing Chronic Kidney Disease, a good diet may double the curative effect, a bad diet may hurt your kidney. Take a large amount of protein in a short time may lead the creatinine level increases, after you adjust your diet plan, the creatinine level may back to normal again. But if you can not make adjustment in time, the high creatinine level may damage your kidney, thus induce kidney disease. So once your creatinine increased, even it is just higher that the normal level, you should pay attention to it, so as to prevent further damage to your kidney.
If the increased creatinine level is caused by disease factor, you also can reverse it as long as it is not over too much than the normal level. Just like we mentioned at the beginning, the creatinine level 1.4 it is just over the normal level 1.2, so a timely proper treatment can lower it to the 1.1. Therefore, if you are a person with high creatinine level, do not scared, just go to a normal hospital and find the underlying reasons, then take corresponding measures according to your own condition, you can control it soon.
From the above we know that high creatinine level can be reversed at the early stage by proper treatment. If you need any other help in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Creatinine 1.4 Creatinine Downs from 1.4 to 1.1
- Pre: How to Lower Creatinine 8.57 without Dialysis
- Next: What Factors Can Affect the Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis