What Factors Can Affect the Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease2016-02-14 10:00
What factors can affect the creatinine level in kidney disease? In clinic, the creatinine level will fluctuate from time to time, even the healthy people will have different creatinine levels, because there are many factors may affect it.
What is the normal level of creatinine?
Normal levels of creatinine in the blood are approximately 0.6 to 1.2 milligrams (mg) per deciliter (dL) in adult males and 0.5 to 1.1 milligrams per deciliter in adult females.
Muscular young or middle-aged adults may have more creatinine in their blood than the norm for the general population. Elderly persons, on the other hand, may have less creatinine in their blood than the norm. Infants have normal levels of about 0.2 or more, depending on their muscle development. In people with malnutrition, severeweight loss, and long standing illnesses, the muscle mass tends to diminish over time and, therefore, their creatinine level may be lower than expected for their age.
What factors can affect the creatinine level?
From the above we know that different gender, age and movement may affect the creatinine level. Except that the foods and the medicines the people take also will affect it. In addition, the disease such as cold, infection and kidney disease also will affect the creatinine level.
How to lower the high creatinine level ?
As we all know that many factors can affect the creatinine level, so when you take measures to lower it, you should know it’s underlying causes first, then take the corresponding measures. If you still have other questions or need any help in treating kidney disease, do not hesitant to contact us by email, we are here waiting to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Kidney Disease Creatinine
- Pre: Creatinine Downs from 1.4 to 1.1 does That Means It is Reversible
- Next: What Stage is Creatinine 2.7 with Kidney Function 19% in Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis