How to Improve Kidney Function with High Creatinine Level2013-10-28 15:26
Several days ago, someone emailed me and said her friend is having high creatinine level and she’d like to know how to improve kidney function, so as to lower creatinine level in blood. I am sure all at least most of the kidney disease patients are interested in this topic, as creatinine level directly decide whether they need to start dialysis or not.
As for the question how to improve kidney function with high creatinine level, I’d like to answer from the following several aspects:
1. High creatinine level indicates poor kidney function
Creatinine is produced as the metabolic product in our body and normally removed by kidneys. Kidney is responsible for clear creatinine away from blood, so healthy kidney is the key point for us to keep serum creatinine level in the normal range 0.5-1.3md/dL. In a healthy kidney, there are about one million nephron and when only a small amounts of nephron are injured, the residual nephron are strong enough to help us purify blood. Clinical experiments show that creatinine level starts to rise when about a half of kidney function is affected. Therefore, for people with kidney problem, high creatinine level indicates serious kidney damages and poor kidney condition.
2. How to improve kidney function with high creatinine level?
Creatinine level begins to build up in the blood when kidneys fail to filter blood successfully. Kidney works through a group of kidney intrinsic cells which play different role in the whole process. When kidney intrinsic cells are injured for some reasons, kidney fails to function properly and kidney function decreases. Therefore, repairing injured kidney intrinsic cells is essential for improving kidney function.
In an affected kidney, there are healthy, injured and necrotic kidney cells. Necrotic kidney intrinsic cells can not be repaired, but with micro-Chinese medicine, injured kidney cells can be repaired. As long as much more kidney cells work, kidney function is improved. Kidney takes charge of controlling creatinine level in blood, so when kidney function is restored effectively, high creatinine level is lowered down successfully.
- Tag: Kidney Failure Treatment CKD Treatment Creatinine
- Pre: What Kind of Meat Causes an Increase in Creatinine
- Next: What Are the Natural Treatments to Decrease Creatinine
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Stage is Creatinine 2.7 with Kidney Function 19% in Kidney Disease
- What Factors Can Affect the Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- Creatinine Downs from 1.4 to 1.1 does That Means It is Reversible
- How to Lower Creatinine 8.57 without Dialysis
- How to Lower Creatinine 356 in Kidney Disease
- Can Toxin-Removing Treatment Replace Dialysis
- How Can Toxin-Removing Treatment Help Kidney Failure Patient Live Better
- How Can Stem Cell Therapy Treat Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Edema of My Lower Extremities Disappeared Only after 15 Days Treatment
- Is Stem Cell Therapy Effective for Treating Nephrotic Syndrome
- Is Toxin-Removing Treatment Helpful for Treating FSGS