What Kind of Meat Causes an Increase in Creatinine2013-10-25 11:35
Some meat may cause an increase in creatinine. High creatinine level may damage your kidneys further. Therefore, we should avoid these meat. What kind of meat causes an increase in creatinine? In the following, you can find the answer.
Why meat causes an increase in creatinine
Creatinine is a breakdown product of creatine in muscle. And creatine is an organic acid found naturally in your body or meat. As long as the source of creatine reduces, creatinine level also decrease. There are two sources of creatine: one is your muscle and the other is the meat you consume. While creatine levels can be boosted through the consumption of meat, creatine levels can be kept at healthy levels by monitoring your meat consumption. People with poor kidneys often suffer from high creatine level, because their kidneys fail to filter these creatinine out of body. It is important for them to know what kind of meat causes an increase in creatinine so as to avoid further damage to their kidneys.
Meat high in creatine
Creatine is found in numerous meat, including lean meat, red meat such as mutton and beef, poultry, tuna fish, salmon, sushi, sashimi, and herring. You must stay away from them. However, these meat contains high quality protein, which produces few wastes. Intake proper protein is necessary for your body. It sounds a little ambivalent. You may ask me whether I should eat these meat or not. It depends on your kidney damage degree and illness condition. You can consult online doctors to get a reference now.
Dietary therapy is a supplementary means to treat kidney disease. And controlling the intake of meat can only reduce creatinine to a certain degree, but the fundamental way should be medical methods. Maybe you can try some natural remedies, such as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, medicated bath and blood polluted therapy. Hope you can get remission soon.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine
- Pre: Is Creatinine 2.6 in Elderly Adult Bad
- Next: How to Improve Kidney Function with High Creatinine Level
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis