Can Creatinine 7.8 be Reduced without Dialysis2016-08-25 17:41
In general, for kidney failure patient with creatinine 7.8 they will suffer many symptoms, so the doctor will recommend them to take dialysis to relive those symptoms and reduce the high creatinine level. However, due to the side effects of dialysis, many patients want to avoid dialysis.
Can kidney failure patient reduce creatinine 7.8 without dialysis?
To be frankly, dialysis is one of the treatment for reducing the high creatinine level but it is not the only way to lower the creatinine level. The Chinese Medicine, such as Hot Compress Therapy can be a good option for kidney failure patient, it can help kidney failure patient to lower the high creatinine level without dialysis.
How can Hot Compress Therapy lower creatinine 7.8 without dialysis?
Hot Compress Therapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine it can lower the high creatinine level by repairing the damaged kidneys and protecting the remaining ones from further damage.
But you know for different patient they will suffer different symptoms, so doctors will arrange different herbs for patients thus to achieve a better curative effect. But all the herbs will not induce many side effects, that is to say, this treatment can treat kidney disease without make further damage to the kidneys.
If you want to know more information about Hot Compress Therapy or want to lower the high creatinine level in kidney failure without dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Dialysis Creatinine 7.8
- Pre: What Stage is Creatinine 2.7 with Kidney Function 19% in Kidney Disease
- Next: Is Hot Compress Therapy Helpful for Lowering High Creatinine Level
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis