What Stage is Creatinine 2.7 with Kidney Function 19% in Kidney Disease2016-02-15 16:55
What stage is creatinine 2.7 with kidney function 19% in kidney disease? Generally speaking, for kidney disease patient with creatinine level 2.7 they are in stage 3 kidney disease, and for people with kidney function 19% they are in stage 4, near to stage 5 kidney disease. Then for people with creatinine 2.7 but kidney function 18% what stage are they in ?
What stage is creatinine 2.7 with kidney function 19% in kidney disease?
Actually, both creatinine level and kidney function are two indicator of kidney disease, but the kidney function is more accurate. That is because the creatinine level can be affected by many factors, in addition, it will not goes up only after the kidney function declined to half of level. So in this case, we can say that the disease now is in stage 4, near to stage 5 kidney disease.
Why kidney function is more accurate than creatinine level?
That is because kidney function reflect the kidneys’ condition directly, in general, how many kidney functions left means how many kidneys can work normally. But creatinine level can not reflect the kidneys’ condition directly, as we mentioned above, it will not decline only after half of the kidneys damaged. So compared with creatinine level, kidney function is more sensitive in reflecting kidney’ condition.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Kidney function Creatinine 2.7
- Pre: What Factors Can Affect the Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- Next: Can Creatinine 7.8 be Reduced without Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis