What Measures are Helpful for Lowering Creatinine 1.82016-10-03 15:15
Normal creatinine level in blood is 0.5-1.3mg/dL. Creatinine 1.8 is not very high compared with reference value, but it reflet that your kidneys have been damaged in some degrees, so you should pay high attention to it.
What does creatinine 1.8 mean?
In early stage of kidney disease, creatinine level does not increase at all. Also, this is the reason why kidney disease in early stage causes no symptoms or discomforts at all.
Clinical studies show that creatinine level begins to increase when about a half of kidney tissues are injured. Therefore, although creatinine 1.8 is not very high, but it means kidney function has been impaired severely.
What measures are helpful for lowering the high creatinine level?
1. Well-planed diet: A well-planed diet is an important part in the treatment for creatinine 1.8. In reality, for patients whose creatinine level has been elevated to 1.8, they generally need to limit protein intake, reduce salt intake and stay far away from high potassium foods and high phosphorus foods. In addition, if they have swelling, they also need to limit fluid intake.
2. Restore of kidney function: creatinine level increases as impaired kidney fail to excrete excess creatinine in the body, so repairing kidney damages to restore kidney function is the basic for the decrease of creatinine 1.8.
3. Healthy life style: A healthy life style refers to regular bed time, regular physical exercises and quitting of smoking and drinking alcohol.
4. Active prevention of cold and infection: Cold and infection are the leading two causes of relapse of kidney disease and increase of creatinine level, so it is very necessary for kidney disease patients to prevent cold and infection.
If you want to lower your high creatinine level or want to control kidney disease well, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Creatinine creatinine 1.8
- Pre: How to Reduce Creatinine 8.4 without Dialysis
- Next: Is there Any Natural Ways to Lower Creatinine 1.8