Is there Any Natural Ways to Lower Creatinine 1.8This article was provided by doctor zhengfalei 2016-10-23 15:33
If your creatinine level ranges from 1.6~2.0, it may indicate your disease has progressed into stage 2 kidney disease, in which you are in mild kidney damage. With immediate control, it is possible for you to reverse the kidney damage and bring you back to the normal life.
Is there any natural ways to lower creatinine 1.8?
High creatinine level means much toxin building up in your blood, which will increase the rate of many complications, such as heart, dehydration, Kidney Failure etc. To lower high creatinine level, here are the following natural ways for your information.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Chinese Herbal Medicine has been established for more than 5.000 years for medical use. Many herbs help repair the damaged kidney tissues and improve kidney function, which can help lower high creatinine level naturally.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is designed for Kidney Disease in particular, which is different with Chinese Herbal Medicine for it is an oral application. It takes effects faster than Traditional Chinese Medicine and helps lower high creatinine naturally.
- Avoid red meat and foods rich in flour and sugar as they are likely to meddle with kidney functions.
- Exercise regularly to burn off calories.
- Aloe Vera juice also enhances kidney functions. It helps to control blood sugar and blood pressure.
- Refrain from drinking too much alcohol.
- The use of ginseng is also beneficial in reducing creatine levels in the blood.
If you want to lower the high creatinine level or want to control kidney disease well, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: Kidneyfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Creatinine creatinine 1.8
- Pre: What Measures are Helpful for Lowering Creatinine 1.8
- Next: What Can We Know from Creatinine 2.4