Is there Any Natural Ways to Lower Creatinine 1.82016-10-23 15:33
If your creatinine level ranges from 1.6~2.0, it may indicate your disease has progressed into stage 2 kidney disease, in which you are in mild kidney damage. With immediate control, it is possible for you to reverse the kidney damage and bring you back to the normal life.
Is there any natural ways to lower creatinine 1.8?
High creatinine level means much toxin building up in your blood, which will increase the rate of many complications, such as heart, dehydration, Kidney Failure etc. To lower high creatinine level, here are the following natural ways for your information.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Chinese Herbal Medicine has been established for more than 5.000 years for medical use. Many herbs help repair the damaged kidney tissues and improve kidney function, which can help lower high creatinine level naturally.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is designed for Kidney Disease in particular, which is different with Chinese Herbal Medicine for it is an oral application. It takes effects faster than Traditional Chinese Medicine and helps lower high creatinine naturally.
- Avoid red meat and foods rich in flour and sugar as they are likely to meddle with kidney functions.
- Exercise regularly to burn off calories.
- Aloe Vera juice also enhances kidney functions. It helps to control blood sugar and blood pressure.
- Refrain from drinking too much alcohol.
- The use of ginseng is also beneficial in reducing creatine levels in the blood.
If you want to lower the high creatinine level or want to control kidney disease well, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: Kidneyemail@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine creatinine 1.8
- Pre: What Measures are Helpful for Lowering Creatinine 1.8
- Next: What Can We Know from Creatinine 2.4
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis