What Can We Know from Creatinine 2.42016-10-26 15:32
The creatinine level can indicate how kidney function is. Generally speaking, creatinine level will not increase until more than a half of kidney function lost, that is because the kidneys have very strong compensatory ability.
What can we know from creatinine 2.4?
For adult males, the normal creatinine level is 0.6-1.2mg/dl, and 0.5-1.1mg/dl is the normal range for adult females. Creatinine 2.4 has already exceeded the normal level, so if creatinine 2.4 keeps for a long time, not a temporary increase for diet or some exercises, it can indicates that the kidneys have been damaged.
Maybe at such a stage of creatinine 2.4, patients may have no obvious symptoms, but it should arouse their enough attention. Creatinine 2.4 is in stage 3 CKD, so the condition is relatively easy to be reversed with the appropriate treatment. Otherwise the condition will keep worsening, and the final result will be Renal Failure. At that time, it will be nearly impossible to reverse the disease, thus patients have to choose either dialysis or a kidney transplant.
How to treat kidney disease with creatinine 2.4?
Maybe patients are prescribed with some medicines or given some advices on diet to lower the creatinine levels. Though the diet can play a certain role in lowering creatinine level, but it can’t do anything to repair the damaged kidneys and recover the kidney function. The damage on kidneys still exists and it will worsen if there has no efficient treatment. So in order to reverse the condition as much as possible and reduce the risk of developing Renal Failure reach the minimum, we recommend patients Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or Immunotherapy.
If you want to know more details about those treatments or want to reduce the high creatinine level in kidney disease, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Creatinine 2.4
- Pre: Is there Any Natural Ways to Lower Creatinine 1.8
- Next: Is there Any Medicine to Reduce High Creatinine Level
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis