My Creatinine Level Downs to 2.3 What does That Mean2016-11-20 16:57
As we all know creatinine level is one of the indicators of kidney disease, once the creatinine level goes high that means the disease is goes worse. But once the creatinine level goes down does that mean the disease is goes well?
What can we know if the creatinine level downs to 2.3?
After your creatinine level downs you need to keep monitor it for a period, if it goes steady, even lower than 2.3 that may indicate your disease is goes well, if it back to the high level again that means you need to take further step to control your disease. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is one of the most effective therapies for the treatment of kidney disease, it can help you to lower the high creatinine level.
What is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy?
The key point to treat high creatinine level in kidney failure is to improve kidney function. Only when impaired kidney function is improved, can wastes in blood be discharged in time and high creatinine level be lowered from the root. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as an innovation of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) are used externally. By crushing these herbs into powder and putting them in the kidney location, active ingredients get into kidney lesion directly with the help of permeameter. There are mainly four function, they are enlarging blood vessel, anti-inflammatory, anti-coagulation and thrombosis. With the help of this therapy, some injured kidney intrinsic cells can be repaired and kidney function can be improved greatly.
If you are interested in Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or want to lower the high creatinine level in kidney disease, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Creatinine Level Downs
- Pre: Is there Any Medicine to Reduce High Creatinine Level
- Next: Why Creatinine Level Goes to High and How to Reduce It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis