Why Creatinine Level Goes to High and How to Reduce It2016-11-22 14:50
In fact, creatinine level can be affected by many factors, so it is easy to increase. In order to help the kidney disease patient know their disease well, i will give you more details about creatinine, let us have a look together.
What is the normal level of creatinine?
Normal levels of creatinine in the blood are approximately 0.6 to 1.2 milligrams (mg) per deciliter (dL) in adult males and 0.5 to 1.1 milligrams per deciliter in adult females.
Muscular young or middle-aged adults may have more creatinine in their blood than the norm for the general population. Elderly persons, on the other hand, may have less creatinine in their blood than the norm. Infants have normal levels of about 0.2 or more, depending on their muscle development. In people with malnutrition, severeweight loss, and long standing illnesses, the muscle mass tends to diminish over time and, therefore, their creatinine level may be lower than expected for their age.
What factors can affect the creatinine level?
From the above we know that gender, age and movement may affect the creatinine level. Besides that the foods, medicines and some disease like cold, infection and kidney disease also will affect the creatinine level.
From the above we can know that many factors can increase the creatinine level, so when you take measures to lower it, you should know it’s underlying causes first. If you don’t know why your creatinne level goes to high or want to reduce it, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Creatinine Level
- Pre: My Creatinine Level Downs to 2.3 What does That Mean
- Next: What Treatments Can Reduce High Creatinine Level Permanently
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis