Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry2016-12-15 14:50
I am a kidney disease patient, and last week my creatinine level increased to 5.5 from 3.1 suddenly, need i worry about that? How can i control my creatinine level?
According to your stated, your creatinine level increased to 5.5 from 3.1 just in one week, we can know that your disease is progressing in a repaid speed, so you need pay high attention to your disease.
How can kidney disease patient control the high creatinine level?
To be frankly, the most effective way to treat kidney disease and lower the high creatinine level is to reverse the patient’s kidney function, so the patient should take the corresponding treatment timely.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, it has been proved to be effective in repairing the damaged kidneys and protecting them from further damage. So with the help of this treatment, the patient can get their kidney function reversed gradually, thus to lower the high creatinine level and got his disease under control.
For patient with creatinine high up to 5.5, they should take this symtematic treatment timely, so that they can get a chance to live a quality life without dialysis.
If you are interested in our treatment or want to control the high creatinine level in kidney disease, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18633865632
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Creatinine Increased
- Pre: What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- Next: Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis