How to Use Cinnamon to Reduce High Creatinine and Blood Urea Nitrogen Levels2014-01-11 06:42
How to use cinnamon to reduce high creatinine and blood urea nitrogen (BUN) levels for kidney disease patients? Cinnamon is a common seen sice in our cooking. But few people may know that cinnamon can help reduce the high creatinine level and high BUN level, which will be helpful for kidney disease patients.
For kidney disease patients, they often have high creatinine level and high BUN level when they are in middle stage or advanced kidney disease. So the two elevated levels are often regarded as a sign of less than 50% kidney function. Then, why kidney disease patients may have high creatinine and high BUN level? As we know, kidneys have the function of filtering wastes and toxins in blood, which will keep the body healthy. Once the kidneys are damaged, they will lose the function and the wastes which contain creatinine and BUN will build up in blood, which will cause patients suffer from some serious symptoms, such as swelling, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and skin itching. These symptoms will cause a decline of patients’ life quality. So they should have effective treatments to lower the high creatinine and high BUN levels.
Cinnamon can be a natural herbs used to lower the high creatinine level and high BUN level as a home remedy. Cinnamon be regarded as a diuretic, which can help increase the urine output. If patients still have urine, they can take cinnamon to lower their high creatinine and high BUN level. Because with the increase of the urine output, the wastes in blood can also be filtered out into urine, which contain the creatinine and BUN. Besides, patients can take cinnamon combined with ginseng and dandelion, these are all helpful for the kidney disease patients.
However, kidney disease patients should pay attention to what they take, as the illness condition is different from case to case, so they should first ask the advices of their doctors to take the cinnamon in a right amount and right way.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine
- Pre: What can Cause the Elevated Creatinine Level
- Next: How to reduce high creatinine 2.5
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis