What can Cause the Elevated Creatinine Level2014-01-01 08:00
What can cause the elevated creatinine level? As we know, creatinine is the metabolites of muscular activity and the production of meat in body, and creatinine is mainly excreted by kidneys. Because people’s activity levels tends not to vary, so the serum creatinine levels remain constant in healthy people, which is 0.7-1.3 mg/dl. So when the creatinine level is higher than the normal level, it means that people may have some problems with their health.
Then, what can cause the elevated creatinine level?
- Kidney Disease
High creatinine level is often as a red flag for kidney diseases, because the kidney damage will cause high creatinine level. The creatinine is mainly excreted by kidneys, if the creatinine is higher than the normal level, which means the kidney function is less than 50%. So the doctors often ask the patients, who are at high risk of kidney failure, to have regular blood test to measure their creatinine levels which can help measure the progression of their kidney failure.
Because the creatinine is the waste product of muscular activity, so exercises will increase the bursts of muscle exertion which will lead to the increase of creatinine level.
- Neuromuscular Disorders
When people have neuromuscular disorders, they may also have high creatinine level. Because the acute and degenerative muscle damage will cause the creatinine remain in muscle cells, which will cause high creatinine level for people.
- Heart Disease
High creatinine level can be also caused by different types of heart problems, such as aneurysm repair or stent insertion. So the high creatinine level can also indicate the heart muscle damage.
In addition, when people suffer from high creatinine level, they may have the symptoms of nausea, dizziness, lack of muscle control and easy tied or fatigue. Therefore, people should have prompt blood tests when they have these symptoms or if their family has a history of heart, kidney or neuromuscular problems. Early prevention and treatment will be helpful for their illness.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine
- Pre: A Dietary Plan for Kidney Patients to Lower High Blood Urea Nitrogen
- Next: How to Use Cinnamon to Reduce High Creatinine and Blood Urea Nitrogen Levels
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis