What are the Recommended Diet for Kidney Disease Patients with Creatinine 7.62014-01-21 08:05
“I have kidney disease, and my creatinine level is 7.6mg/dl. But my doctor has not suggested me to have dialysis, in my condition, what are the recommended diet for very high creatinine level?” This is a question we received from our mailbox email@example.com. The patient is anxious to know the recommended diet for his creatinine 7.6, so in this article, we will advise a kidney-friendly diet for creatinine 7.6 patients, and we hope it will be beneficial for all the high creatinine level patients.
Creatinine is the production of muscle activity and the meat we eat, which is mainly filtered by kidneys. When the kidneys are damaged severely, and the kidney function is less than 50%, creatinine level will be higher than the normal level 0.5-1.3 mg/dl. For creatinine level 7.6 patients, their kidney function is reduced severely, in this condition, they need to have a kidney-friendly diet which can help them reduce the kidney burden and protect the residual kidney function.
1. Keep a vegetarian diet
For creatinine 7.6 patients, they should reduce the produce of creatinine level in blood, so they need to keep a vegetarian diet, which will help them prevent the increase of creatinine level.
2. Limit the protein intake
Proteinuria is a common symptom for kidney disease patients, they need to limit their protein intake, which can help reduce the kidney burden and prevent the further damage of kidneys.
3. Limit the fluid intake
For kidney disease patients, they often have the symptom of swelling, which is mainly caused by retention of fluid in body. Besides, the fluid retention can also cause high blood pressure, so creatinine 7.6 patients should limit their fluid intake. Meanwhile, they should also limit salt intake, because the sodium in salt will combine with water, which can cause swelling and high blood pressure.
4. Supply enough vitamin
Vitamin can help patients improve their immunity and help prevent infections for patients. Patients can take more vegetables and fruits which contain numerous nutrition, but they should choose fruits and vegetables depending on their potassium and phosphorus levels.
Above are the suggestions for creatinine 7.6 patients to keep a kidney-friendly diet, which can help them improve their kidney function and lower the high creatinine level. Besides, they should also have effective treatments to remedy their kidney damage, only the kidney function is improved, the creatinine level will be reduced fundamentally.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine
- Pre: How to reduce high creatinine 2.5
- Next: Foods that Can Help Decrease Creatinine Level
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis