Creatinine 6.8 with Diabetes: Should I Be on Dialysis2014-05-10 08:00
“According to my doctor, I have creatinine 6.8 with Diabetes. Should I be on dialysis?” This is a question we got from a patient. The following section is our reply with detailed explanation. Read on to know more.
When you know your kidneys are failing with creatinine 6.8 and Diabetes, it’s normal to want to put off dialysis. Actually, putting off dialysis as long as you can may be good choice. So you are recommended to talk with your doctor about this issue.
Generally speaking, if you can take early and effective treatment to stop the further deterioration of kidney function and repair the impaired kidneys, your high level can be lowered naturally and you can definitely avoid dialysis.
Our kidney experts team are always ready to provide you with free and professional advice. You can Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your test report or detailed illness information. We will make a comprehensive analysis and reply you promptly within 24 hours.
Nearly 30 years’ clinical practices have shown that traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) therapies are quite effective in treating Diabetic Nephropathy and help patients prevent dialysis or a kidney transplant. Effective options include hot compress therapy, enema, cycle therapy, full bath therapy, foot bath, moxibustion, and oral Chinese herb medicine. One or more of the remedies can be used to ensure satisfying curative effects.
If you are interested to know more about our featured TCM therapies for your creatinine 6.8 with Diabetes, please click Here. Hope it really helps for your better understanding. Anything unclear? Please leave a doubt in the message board as below. We are glad to share free help. Keep well!
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Diabetes avoid dialysis Diabetes and creatinine 6.8
- Pre: What Should We do for Creatinine 3.3 and BUN 33?
- Next: Creatinine 5.0 in ESRD with GFR 14 Alternative Natural Treatment
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis