Without Dialysis How Long can I Live in Kidney Failure Creatinine 92014-05-23 09:08
Once we got an inquiry from a patient, he stated, “Without dialysis, how long can I live in Kidney Failure and creatinine 9?” To help individuals who have similar doubt, we provide analysis as below. Read on or chat with our online doctor for free and professional help.
What does Kidney Failure and creatinine 9 mean?
This diagnosis indicates that the patient has developed into end-stage renal disease with loss of most kidney function. At this stage, the kidneys are unable to work adequately to sustain life. Renal replacement therapy like dialysis is needed to sustain life. The average life expectancy undergoing this therapy is around 3-5 years.
Without dialysis how long can you live with Kidney Failure and creatinine 9?
Left untreated, a person with this serious kidney disorder will die soon within a few days or weeks, depending on how much renal function he or she still has. To get a personalized analysis about your prognosis, feel free to Email us at email@example.com.
Is there any alternative option to dialysis to extend the life expectancy of Kidney Failure and creatinine 9 patient?
Fortunately, the answer is “YES”. The nation’s famous nephrologists have developed alternative natural treatment known as Blood Pollution Therapy. It is the latest development in treating renal failure.
Blood Pollution Therapy is a systematic treatment which combines comprehensive blood purification therapies with traditional Chinese medicine remedies (including hot compress therapy, enema, cycle therapy, full bath therapy, foot bath, and oral herb medicine). Specific methods are chosen according to individualized illness situation. If you are interested to get personalized evaluation for this therapy, please leave a message in the below. We will try our best to share free help!
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Kidney Failure and creatinine 9 creatinine 9 avoid dialysis
- Pre: Creatinine 5.0 in ESRD with GFR 14 Alternative Natural Treatment
- Next: Creatinine 235 and GFR 23 Can I Avoid Kidney Failure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis