Creatinine 235 and GFR 23 Can I Avoid Kidney Failure2014-05-28 09:11
“I am a patient with creatinine 235 and GFR 23. Can you tell me how to avoid Kidney Failure?” This is a question we got from one kidney patient. If you have similar doubt, please read on to learn more useful information. Or, consult our online doctor for free and professional help.
For a person who has been diagnosed of creatinine 235 and GFR 23, he is currently at Stage 4 Kidney Disease with severe decrease of renal function. If not treated effectively, the disease will aggravate gradually. When GFR declines to below 15, patient enters into end-stage renal disease wherein dialysis or kidney transplant becomes necessary to maintain alive.
How to prevent Kidney Failure with creatinine 235 and GFR 23?
Though this kidney disorder is very severe, patient can still avoid renal failure as long as he can adopt timely and effective treatment to prevent further decline of GFR level as well as decrease the high creatinine level.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a personalized treatment. Specific medicine prescription should only be given on the basis of a precise and comprehensive diagnosis of patient’s illness condition. So, the most satisfying curative effects can be guaranteed.
Whether your condition of creatinine 235 and GFR 23 can prevent Kidney Failure with the help of Osmotherapy? Please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get free and personalized evaluation. Our kidney doctor will reply you soon within 24 hours. Still have anything unclear? Please leave a message in the following section. Thanks for your time!
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine creatinine 235 and GFR 23 GFR 23 avoid Kidney Failure
- Pre: Without Dialysis How Long can I Live in Kidney Failure Creatinine 9
- Next: High Creatinine 5.2:Hot Compress Therapy Get Rid of Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis