Why Long Terms of Diabetes is Easy to Induce Diabetic Nephropathy2015-01-02 17:16
It is know that Diabetes is one of the mainly disease which can lead to Diabetic Nephropathy, so for people with long terms of Diabetes should pay attention to getting kidney disease. Then why long-terms of diabetes is easy to induce Diabetic Nephropathy ?
For people with diabetes for a long time their blood sugar can cause the change of renal hemodynamics, leading to three high condition, namely high inner pressure, hypertransfusion, high filtration. At the same time, lipid peroxide produced a large number of oxygen free radicals. High glycated hemoglobin produced lots of glycosylation end-products. All these will lead to blood pollution. It can cause hardening of the arteries on the whole body blood vessel, the retina and peripheral nerve can all be damaged.So diabete is mainly damage blood vessels.
You know, there are about one million nephrons in one kidney. And simply speaking, each nephron is made up of capillaries. So his kidney is composed of numberous capillaries. What is more, renal blood flow is a quarter of the whole body blood flow. And we can easily know his kidney is more likely to be damaged by blood pollution.What is more,uncontrolled blood sugar is more harmful.
So in order to treat disease from root, we need to remove toxins from body, repair damaged kidney cells and improve kidney function. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the Chinese Medicine, it can help to solve the kidney problem from its underlying causes, if you want to know more details about this therapy, you can chat with our online doctor, we will provide the information for you for free.
If you still have questions about Diabetes or Diabetic Nephropathy you can send email to us, we will reply you as soon as possible. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Diabetes Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Pre: How Is Diabetic Nephropathy Caused
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis