How to Recover from GFR of 5 in Diabetic Kidney Disease2014-08-11 02:49
For individuals who are suffering from GFR of 5 in Diabetic Kidney Disease, they often wonder how they can recover from the disease. To explain this issue in details, we offer analysis as below. Read on or chat with our online doctor for free and professional advice.
What does GFR of 5 in Diabetic Kidney Disease mean?
The diagnosis indicates that patients have only 5% of renal function left. This condition is quite severe and most of kidney capacity has been lost. Renal replacement therapy like dialysis or kidney transplant is needed to sustain life. Left untreated, the disease will be fatal.
Can dialysis or transplant help patients recover from GFR of 5 in Diabetic Kidney Disease?
Unfortunately, the answer is “NO”, as either of the therapies fails to improve the kidney damage and stop continual decline of GFR level. Ultimately, complete renal failure may be the result.
Is there any treatment to help patients recover from GFR of 5 in Diabetic Kidney Disease?
To date, there is still not yet a cure for this disorder. So it is impossible for patients to achieve fully recovery. However, systematic treatment is available to prevent further deterioration of kidney function and help them raise the remaining GFR level. The most advanced development with such treatment effects is Blood Pollution Therapy.
As a featured treatment in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, Blood Pollution Therapy is developed by the nation’s famous nephrologists after many years’ research and clinical practices. This therapy aims at treating kidney failure from the root cause by cleaning the blood and removing harmful substances, supplementing essential elements to the blood, repairing the renal impairment and trying to increase the GFR level. Want to get evaluated for this therapy? Feel free to leave a message in the section below or Email us at email@example.com.
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis Diabetic Kidney Disease and GFR of 5
- Pre: 6.6 Creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease: Should Dialysis Start
- Next: Diabetes with Pain on the Back should Pay Attention to Chronic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Diabetes with Pain on the Back should Pay Attention to Chronic Kidney Disease
- How to Recover from GFR of 5 in Diabetic Kidney Disease
- 6.6 Creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease: Should Dialysis Start
- Creatinine Level 6.5 in Diabetic Kidney Disease How Bad is It
- When Kidney is Operating at 25% Due to Diabetes Is There Any Cure
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis