Diabetes with Pain on the Back should Pay Attention to Chronic Kidney Disease2014-11-06 11:53
Diabetes with pain on the back should pay attention to Chronic Kidney Disease, that may indicate your disease is going to Kidney Failure. Then as a Diabetic how can you know whether you’ve got kidney disease or not ?
According to the research, Diabetes has become the number one disease which can lead to kidney disease, so if you are a diabetic, you should pay special attention to it. CKD is initially without specific symptoms and is generally only detected as an increase in serum creatinine or protein in the urine. As the kidney function decreases, more symptoms will occur. The following are the common symptoms of kidney disease, hoping they can help you to know your disease clear.
Urine Changes: Foamy urine, blood urine, colorless urine, frequent urination at night, decreased urine output and anuria.
Tiredness or fatigue
High blood pressure
Lower back pain
Digestive problems: poor appetite, nausea or vomiting
For different people have different symptoms, so if you want to know whether you’ve got kidney disease or not, you should go to see your doctor or chat with our online doctor directly, both of them can give you good advice.
If you have any question in curing Diabetic Kidney Disease or want to know more information about Chronic Kidney Disease, you can contact us by Email or leave messages to us, all the information we provide is free, so do not hesitant. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Diabetes Chronic Kidney Disease Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Pre: How to Recover from GFR of 5 in Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Diabetes with Pain on the Back should Pay Attention to Chronic Kidney Disease
- How to Recover from GFR of 5 in Diabetic Kidney Disease
- 6.6 Creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease: Should Dialysis Start
- Creatinine Level 6.5 in Diabetic Kidney Disease How Bad is It
- When Kidney is Operating at 25% Due to Diabetes Is There Any Cure
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis