Diabetes & Less than 11% Kidney Function What is the Best Treatment2014-06-16 08:53
“My brother (age 60) has Diabetes and less than 11% kidney function left. Looking for way to save his kidneys. Not on dialysis yet. Could you please advise on the best treatment for his disease? Thanks in advance.”
Expert answer: Hello, Sir, we have got your inquiry and sorry to hear your brother’s diagnosis of Diabetes and less than 11% kidney function. Given below is our suggestions on the best treatment. Hope it really helps for your better understanding!
In China, a natural remedy known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has been invented as one of the most effective treatments for kidney failure. If your brother can take this option in time, he has great hope to avoid dialysis so as to live a normal life with his own kidneys.
So, what is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy? It is an innovative development of traditional Chinese medicine. Other than oral drugs, this is an external application of herb medicine with no adverse effect to human body.
By using modern penetrant and osmosis device, effective medicine ingredients can arrive at renal lesion directly and take effect to prevent further decrease of kidney function, promote the blood circulation, remove harmful substances out of the body, increase blood and oxygen supply to the kidneys, and repair the impaired renal inherent cells. Over time, overall kidney function will get significantly raised.
Now, we can see, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a holistic approach for your brother’s diagnosis of Diabetes and less than 11% kidney function. Under this therapy, he can expect to get the most satisfying treatment effects. If you are interested to learn more details or still have anything unclear, leave a message in the following section. We will reply you soon within 24 hours.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Diabetes and less than 11% kidney function
- Pre: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment:Infections Aggravate Development
- Next: Is Chinese Osmotherapy Effective for Diabetes and GFR 15
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis