Diabetic Nephropathy with Elevated Microalbumin How to Treat It2015-01-01 15:53
How to treat elevated microalbumin in Diabetic Nephropathy ? Microalbumin is one of the most common symptoms of Diabetic Nephropathy. In addition it is also associated with some complications such as hypertension and cardiovascular diseases. So, it is necessary to treat elevated microalbumin in urine for patients with Diabetic Nephropathy.
Diabetes is characterized by high blood sugar. Extra sugar in the blood can damage blood vessels, while kidney filters, glomeruli, are a huge number of capillaries. Therefore, high blood sugar attacks kidney filtering system easily. When kidney filters are unable to filter out waste products and keep nutritions like albumin in the body, elevated microalbumin in the urine appears.
How to reduce elevated microalbumin in urine for these patients ?
The treatment should begin from controlling blood sugar that can help protect the remaining kidney function and prevent further kidney damage. A diet with low-sugar or even sugar-free, low-protein and low-sodium is needed to strengthen the therapeutic effects of diabetes medicines. If your diabetes is still uncontrolled well, you can ask the help from the doctor online to choose some other effective treatments.
Compared with conventional therapies, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy shows a great superiority. Firstly, it can help regulate blood circulation by enlarging blood vessels, anti-inflammation and anti-coagulation. Secondly, this therapy is able to protect the remaining kidney tissues through degrading extracellular matrix. Thirdly, it can help rebuild kidney structure and repair damaged kidney cells through providing enough nutritions and oxygen for kidney cells and boosting the self-curative ability of these cells. With the kidney function improved, the amount of microalbumin in the urine can be reduced obviously.
If you need any help in treating Diabetic Nephropathy or want to know more infromation about it, you are welcome to contact our online doctor or send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Elevated Microalbumin in Diabetic Nephropathy
- Pre: Creatinine 4.3 in Diabetes Can Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Help to Reduce It
- Next: Anemia in Diabetic Nephropathy What is the Cause and Treatment
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis