Fish is Helpful for Reducing the Risk of Get Diabetes2015-01-27 16:13
According to the report eat more fish is helpful for reducing the risks of get Diabetes. Salmon, herring, and sardines are among good sources of omega-3 fatty acids that may help to reduce the risk of diabetes.
Diabetes is becoming increasingly widespread throughout the world. In that previous studies posit that overweight is a significant risk factor, diet and other lifestyle factors may have potential as interventive approaches to reduce a person’s risk of Type-2 diabetes. A research team found that men in the highest serum omega-3 fatty acid concentration quarter were at 33% lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes, as compared to those men in the lowest quarter. The study authors report that: “Serum long-chain omega-3 [fatty acid] concentration, an objective biomarker for fish intake, was associated with long-term lower risk of type 2 diabetes.”
So as a patient with diabetes you should eat more fish, but if you are suffering kidney disease at the same time, you’d better choose some fresh-water fish which is lower in salt that is good for the controlling of your kidney disease.
No matter how, as a diabetic you should make a fit diet plan which can help you live better and longger. If you need any help in making diet plan, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
If you want to know more information about Diabetes or kidney disease, you can contact our online doctor directly, we are here waiting to help you.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Diabetes Fish is Helpful for Reducing the Risk of Get Diabetes
- Pre: Diabetes with 36% Kidney Function Can I Get It Back to Normal
- Next: Diabetic Nephropathy Can be Controlled Well with Timely Treatment
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis