Diabetes with GFR 48 What does that Means and How to Improve It2015-02-05 16:37
I am a Diabetic and the latest test shows that my GFR is 48, the doctor told me that my kidney function is lowered. I want to know what does GFR 45 means and is there any way to improve it ? Actually, people can know their kidney functions from the GFR level, and after the kidney function lowered, it is hard to be improved but that not means it can not be improved.
What does GFR 48 in Diabetes means ?
GFR is one of the most sensitive indicator of kidney function, when the GFR lowered that means the kidneys have been damaged in some degree. So GFR 48 in Diabetes means the Diabetes has induced kidney disease and there are just left 48% kidney functions can work efficiently, so that demand the patient to take systematic treatment right now to prevent the disease goes worse.
How to improve the lower GFR level ?
From the above we know that the lower GFR level is caused by kidney function decline, so as long as we can find some ways to improve the kidney function, the lowered GFR level can be improved with it together. The Top Seven Treatments have remarkable curative effect, you can considered about it.
However, for Diabetes patient with kidney disease, they should control their blood sugar level first before taking the systematic treatment.
Have you got the answers you want ? If you still have other questions about GFR or need any help in treating Diabetes and Kidney Disease, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Diabetes with GFR 48 How to improve GFR level
- Pre: Diabetic Nephropathy with Creatinine Level 240 What Can I Do
- Next: Diabetes with High Blood Pressure and High Creatinine Level Can It be Reversed Back
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis