Creatinine Level Increases from 3.3 to 10.6 in Diabetes Nephropathy How to Treat It2015-08-12 17:06
Creatinine level increases from 3.3 to 10.6 in Diabetes Nephropathy how to treat it ? In this article i will give you reasons and treatment separated, hope it can help you to cure your disease.
Why creatinine level increases from 3.3 to 10.6 rapidly ?
Seen from patient's illness condition and medical history, his serum creatinine level went rapidly up to 10.6 from 3.3, this kind of sharp elevation of creatinine within a short period is properly because some acute factors that aggravated his kidney damage. However, the root cause of his chronic kidney disease has not been ruled out, and also due to the long time of kidney damage, some of his kidney intrinsic cells have completely lost their function, some of his kidney cells remains in a constant state of being damaged which can not function properly anymore.
How to treat it ?
1. To avoid fatigue, cold or any infection just in case that his kidney damage get aggravated again from it.
2. Control blood sugar and blood pressure well, fasting blood sugar control should below 6.1, and 2-hours postprandial sugar control should below 10. Blood pressure control should be 130 / 80mmHg or less. Since these will continue to damage his renal function.
3. Accept systemic and professioanl renal function recovery treatment so as to protect his remaining renal function as well as repair his damaged renal cells, which would improve his overall renal function and reduce his creatinine to safe range, that is the root way to help him keep away from dialysis. Because his present creatinine is not extremely high but as diabetes patient it has been dangerous level for dialysis, treatment in time therefore is very important and urgent for him so that he still can avoid dialysis.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating Diabetes Nephropathy, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Pre: What is the Effective Treatment for Stage 5 Diabetes Nephropathy
- Next: Diabetes with Creatinine 8.0 How to Treat It