Diabetes with Creatinine 7.0 Is there Any Chance to Avoid Dialysis2015-09-28 15:17
My father 73 years old, he has swelling on leg with creatinine value 7, he has diabetes from past 8 years. He is now advised of dialysis, can you help us to avoid dialysis ?
For your father’s condition, he is suffering Diabetic Nephropathy now, that is caused by long-terms of diabetes. The swelling on his legs are caused by kidney disorder, without timely treatment he may suffer more pains.
According to his creatinine level, he is in stage 4 now, the doctor recommend you dialysis just for your father to live longer. If you want to help him avoid dialysis, you should make sure his blood sugar level is under control and based on this point to find some other alternative ways for him.
What kind of treatment can be the alternative treatment of dialysis ?
The most well-known treatments are Top Seven Treatments, which is consisted by seven different Chinese Medicines, each of them has its own features in treating kidney disease. Cooperated with each other, they can treat kidney disease from its root. In one word, for kidney disease patients they can get their kidney function improved with the help of those treatment, so they can get a chance to live a quality life without dialysis.
But you know, different patient has different disease conditions, so they should take different treatments. For your father’s condition, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy should be a better choice for him, but he also should take some other treatments so that he can get a better curative effect.
But no matter what treatments he will take, that should based on the good control of the blood sugar level. If you want to know more details about those alternative treatments of dialysis or need any help in treating Diabetic Nephropathy, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Diabetes Creatinine 7.0 Is there any chance to avoid dialysis
- Pre: How to Delay the Progression of Diabetic Nephropathy
- Next: What Treatment is Effective in Treating Diabetes and Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis