Is there Any Way to Lower Creatinine 810 in Diabetic Nephropathy2016-01-22 17:10
I am a diabetic nephropathy patient and my serum creatinine has increases to 810, I was wondering is there any way to lower the high creatinine level down?
For your condition, your creatinine level is much higher than the normal. Creatinine is generated from muscle catabolism and the meat you consume. And urea is generated from dietary protein and tissue protein. Under normal circumstance, they can be discharged from body by kidneys. Once kidneys go wrong, they will build up in the blood and cause further damage to kidneys. As the toxin, it should be removed through the kidneys, Once it increases, there is just 30%-50% kidney function left.
As a diabetic, if you want to control your disease well the most important thing is to control the sugar, pressure and lipid level. You know if the blood sugar not controlled well for a long time, in the glomeruli, there will exist the condition of high pressure, high filtration and high infusion..the diabetes can always cause the injury to the glomeruli endothelial cells, and also, the main function of the endothelial cells is to control the diameter of the blood vessels, and control the dynamic of the blood stream, when the cells are injured, there won't be sufficient blood circulation inner the kidney, and that is fatal for the kidney tissue, you know the cells are nourished by the blood and oxygen, so there forms the condition of lack of blood and oxygen inner the kidney.
In one word, the low fat, low salt and low sugar food is good for you, but the proper treatment is key point for controlling your disease. It is said that Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is one of the most effective treatment for treating diabetic nephropathy, it can bring down the high creatinne level by improving the kidney function.
If you want to know more details about this treatment or want to control diabetic nephropathy well, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Diabetic Nephropathy Creatinine 810
- Pre: What Treatment is Helpful for Treating Kidney Failure Caused by Diabetes
- Next: Is there Any Way to Recover the Damaged Kidneys in Diabetes and Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis