Swelling in Diabetic Nephropathy: How to Treat It2016-06-04 17:49
Swelling is a common symptoms of the kidney disease, especially for patients with diabetic nephropathy. If you have diabetic nephropathy and severe swelling, you should pay high attention to it and treat it timely.
Kidney has many kidney nephrons, which can effectively filter waste products of the body. Without good control of blood glucose, the kidneys will work harder to filter the excess sugar in the blood. Over time, the nephron will gradually necrosis due to excessive work, proteinuria is usually the first sign of diabetic nephropathy, and then high blood pressure and swelling.
Why Diabetic nephropathy patients are easy to get swelling?
1. proteinuria is an important reason for the development of diabetic nephropathy.
If the protein level in blood higher than the level of the blood pressure of the tissue space. Some amount of fluid will leak into the subcutaneous tissue in the body, resulting in swelling.
2. The damaged kidneys can not remove excess fluid in the body effectively, thus lead to the gravity circulation and swelling occur at the ankle. Without effectively control the body of excess fluids can spread to other parts of the body such as the abdominal cavity, lungs, heart and other vital organs and body systems. Therefore, early treatment of the patient's body to eliminate edema is very necessary.
How to treat swelling in Diabetic Nephropathy?
1. Restricting fluid and protein consumption, reducing the consumption of protein can effectively reduce the burden on the kidneys.
2. The cause of swelling is renal function impairment, so treatment should focus on rebuilding the damaged kidneys and improve kidney function. Only in this way the patient can manage the disease progresses.
If you want to relieve swelling in Diabetic Nephropathy or want to get Diabetic Nephropathy under good control. You can send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Diabetic Nephropathy Swelling in Diabetic Nephropathy
- Pre: Is It Possible to Control Diabetes with Creatinine 7.8
- Next: Creatinine 4.3 in Diabetic Nephropathy: What are the Chances of Cure It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis