Other Choice for DN Patient with Creatinine 6.32016-08-24 16:54
My friend was diagnosed as diabetic nephropathy, his serum creatinine level is 6.3. The doctor hope him to take kidney transplant, but he does not want to take it. I want to know is there any other choice for him?
To be frankly, his creatinine level is much higher than the normal level and kidney transplant can be one of the choice for him. However, transplant is not his own option. According to his creatinine level, he is now in stage 4 kidney disease, if there is no much symptoms or complications, he has no need to take dialysis or transplant. If he is suffering from serious symptoms, he should be put on dialysis right now to relieve those symptoms before finding good alternative.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the most effective treatment for this disease, it can help Diabetic Nephropathypatient patient live better without dialysis or kidney transplant. It is a kind of external application therapies based on traditional Chinese herb medicine, which aims at solve the kidney problems without make further damage to the kidneys. So for Diabetic Nephropathy patient, as long as they can control blood sugar level well, they can have a chance live like a normal person with the help of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
If you are interested in Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating Diabetic Nephropathy, you are welcome to contact us by email or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Creatinine 6.3 DN
- Pre: Creatinine 4.3 in Diabetic Nephropathy: What are the Chances of Cure It
- Next: Alternative Choice for Diabetic Nephropathy Patient
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis