Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy2017-03-09 09:59
One day, a Indian patient whose creatinine is 8.9 asked us how we can reduce the creatinine. He has been on diabetic nephropathy for three years while he have diabetes more than 10 years. Six months ago, he had a cold. Later he had ill with weakness, serious swelling and poor appetite. And then the creatinine goes up to 8.9. Can he be treated?
Why does the creatinine rise to 8.9?
For diabetic nephropathy patients, their kidneys are injured by the long-standing high blood sugar. Therefore, the unwanted things what should leave the body from the kidney will be gathered in the body. The creatinine which is a kind of waste produced by the body is an important index of the renal function. So, the creatinine 8.9 means the kidney have been damaged badly. Hence, patients want to find a way to remit the creatinine nephropathy.
What are treatments to diabetic nephropathy with creatinine 8.9?
Dialysis. Dialysis is able to filter the blood by a medical machine to alleviate symptoms and prolong life. At the same time, it leads to itching skin, heart diseases, nausea and other illnesses. In addition, patients must be on dialysis cyclically.
Immunotherapy. Immunotherapy is a way to wake up the immune systems for patients. So that, the stronger immunity can protect patients from infections and colds. It can also help patients to get rid of the undesired matters in the body. Patients will begin to recover.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy makes use of the herbs to strengthen the renal self-healing ability by expending the blood vessels, dissolving the blood stasis and promoting the blood circulation. When the kidney is restored, the creatinine 8.9 is reduced.
If you want to gain more information about treatments to diabetic nephropathy with creatinine 9.8, please leave a message below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply you as soon as possible.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Pre: What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Next: How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis