Can Peritoneal Dialysis Patients Go to Swim2014-07-28 07:58
Can Peritoneal dialysis patients go to swim ? This is a hot topic in hot summer, especially for people who loved this sports before got Kidney Disease. Next, let us have a look how the experts said about it.
Experts point out that it is better for patients who are on Peritoneal dialysis to avoid swim but that not mean they can not swim. On the premise of not infected, patients can go swimming. But do not go to public places, you need to find a swimming pool with clean, chlorine disinfection water and few people, the personal swimming pool is the best choice. After swimming, do not forget to deal with the the dialysis tube outlet to avoid infection.
Except swimming, patients can choose some exercises which are not violence and do pay attention to avoid infection during sports. The best time should less than 30 time one time and remember that never let yourself too tired. As a patient on Peritoneal, if you want to have a quality life, you need to form a healthy living habit and make a diet plan. If you have any problems in these two aspects, you can seeking help from your nutritionist or our doctors, all of them can provide you better advices.
In fact, there are some natural remedies can help patients to get rid of, or at least reduce the times of dialysis, such as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Hot Compress Therapy, Foot Bath Therapy and so on. If you want to know more details about them, you can consult our online doctors or leave messages to us.
If you have other questions about dialysis, please email us. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Dialysis Peritoneal Dialysis
- Pre: Stage 5 Kidney Failure and Creatinine 425 When do I Need Dialysis
- Next: Impatience and Upset of Kidney Failure During Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis