How to Increase Hemoglobin Naturally in Dialysis Patients2018-05-08 10:17
Many dialysis patients suffer from anemia (performing as low hemoglobin level in blood). While, what are the causes of this process? How to increase hemoglobin naturally in dialysis patients? For more information, welcome to consult Online Doctor in free.
The reason why dialysis patients suffer from low hemoglobin.
1. It can be considered as the complication of dialysis. You know, the procession of dialysis is to filter the excessive, toxins and wastes from the blood by a machine, in which some hemoglobin will be injured or lost, so that, low hemoglobin appears.
2. Injured kidneys. One of the essential functions of kidney is hormone secretion such as hemopoietin and renin. The lack of hemopoietin leads to fewer hemoglobin products. You know, dialysis is commonly used for patients with seriously kidney disease.
3. Poisons deposited in the body. To be honest, dialysis can not clear up the blood as we expected. Thereby, some toxins will be remained in the body, causing the impairment to hemoglobin.
Besides, protein in urine, poor appetite, vomiting and others will also influence the hemoglobin level in the blood.
And then, how to treat the low haemoglobin in dialysis?
1. Having the balance and nutrients foods with good limitations. If you have any puzzles about it, our Online Doctor is glad to help.
2. Doing valid treatments. Some medicines like folic acid and iron-supplementary will be used for more outcomes of hemoglobin. If necessary, blood transfusion will be adopted as well. Apart from these measures, the patients can options Toxin-Removing Therapy, a natural treatment originating from traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), to remove all the unwanted things in the blood, improve the blood circulation, control the symptoms of kidney problem and dialysis, promote the renewal of renal function, etc. Later, the depressive factor of hemoglobin are stopped and the output of hemoglobin can be elevated. Many patients can also get rid of dialysis by this way.
If you want to increase hemoglobin naturally in dialysis, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Dialysis Anemia Chinese medicine
- Pre: How Many Times Of Dialysis Are My Father Needed
- Next: GFR 14 Must I Take Dialysis To Prolong Life Expectancy