Can Constipation Cause Germ to Move into Peritoneal Cavity2014-12-28 14:51
Can constipation cause germ to move into peritoneal cavity ? The answer is yes, the germs can work their way from the bowels into the peritoneum, thus induce infection or Peritonitis. So once you got constipation you should treat it timely so as to avoid other disease.
What are the causes of constipation in peritoneal dialysis ?
For people who are on dialysis they may need to control the intake of fluid and vegetables or fruit that may reduce the movement of stool, thus induce constipation
For some of the patient they are too weakness to do some exercise so that also is one of the reasons.
For people who are undergoing dialysis they may take some medicine in the samae time, and those medicines also can lead to constipation.
How to treat constipation in peritoneal dialysis ?
Knowing the causes of this disease is helful for solve it, so take the corresponding measures to solve it. But the best way is to communicate with your doctor timely that can help you suffer less from it.
There is another way to solve this problem that is to find some alternative therapies of dialysis, then you need not worry about the infection problem induced by it. Kidney transplant and Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy are two of the best cure to replace dialysis, both of them can help people live better without dialysis.
From the above we know that constipation is one of the most common symptoms of kidney failure, it may be caused by medicines, diet restrictions and lack of exercise and so on, it really annoyed people. So as a kidney disease patient you should cooperate with your doctor to solve this problem.
If you need any help in treating constipation in kidney disease or have other questions about peritoneal dialysis, you are welcome to contact our online doctor, we are here waiting to help you.
- Tag: Dialysis Peritoneal Dialysis Constipation in peritoneal dialysis
- Pre: Why Dialysis Patients Have Bad Appetite and Shortness in Breath and How to Treat Them
- Next: Can Dialysis Help Patients with Kidney Failure and Diabetes Get out of It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis