Why Dialysis is Not the Best Option for Patient with Creatinine 8.22016-01-16 15:06
Why dialysis is not the best option for patient with creatinine 8.2? In clinic, creatinine 8.2 indicate the kidney disease has progressed into the End Stage Renal Disease, and the patients will suffer more and more symptoms and complication. In general, doctor will recommend dialysis to the patient. But do you know that dialysis is neither the only option nor the best option for kidney failure patient.
Why dialysis is not the best option for patient with creatinine 8.2 ?
Your creatinine level 8.2 is higher than normal. In body, the creatinine level keep balance in our body. However, dialysis is not as sophisticated as our kidneys. While you are on dialysis, creatinine and other wastes still can linger in your body.
In one word, dialysis alone can not eliminate all toxins from your body completely. If these toxins stay in your body, they will not only impair your kidneys further, but also can cause other complications. Therefore, to treat your kidney disease, dialysis is not the best choice.
What treatment is better for kidney failure patient with creatinine 8.2 ?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, it can be a god alternative of dialysis. By its four main function, anti-coagulation, anti-thrombosis, anti-inflammation and enlarge blood vessels, it not only can relieve those symptoms of kidney failure but also can repair the damaged kidneys and protect them from further damage.
With the help of this treatment, kidney failure patient with creatinine 8.2 can get a chance to avoid dialysis as their kidney function improved gradually. If you are interested in Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or want to live a high quality life without dialysis or renal transplant, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Dialysis Creatinine 8.2 Why Dialysis is Not the Best Option
- Pre: Can Dialysis Patient Take Chinese Herb Medicine
- Next: Is It Possible to Cure Kidney Failure by Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis