5.4 Kidney Functions:Should I Be on Dialysis?2014-04-08 09:34
Recently we receive a patient’s information like this:I have only 5.4 kidney functions and should I be on dialysis?What will happen for 5.4 kidney functions patients?Do they accept dialysis?Follow our descriptions and find the answers.
If you have doubts about kidney disease,click online doctors.
What will happen for 5.4 kidney functions patients?
Kidney is one of important organ in our body.It has many renal functions such as balance function,filtration function,adjusted function and blood-forming function.What will happen for patients with 5.4 kidney functions?
Patient will suffer from anemia as blood-forming function is badly influenced.When kidney is short of blood,renal disease will develop at fast speed.
High Blood Pressure
Kidney has the function of adjusting blood pressure.When kidney fails,blood pressure will be higher.
There are many complications followlling such as heart disease,digestive disease and so on.
Shoud 5.4 kidney functions patients accept dialysis?
Dialysis is a replacement treatment for kidney.It is helpful for patients to control its development.Apart from dialysis,there are other treatments for kidney disease.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is helpful for improving renal functions.Therefore it is suggested for patients with 5.4 kidney functions.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy contains lots of activated Chinese medicines,which works on kidney at fast speed with the help of osmosis machines.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy works on kidney thus realizing self-regeneration and self-recovery.
Medicated Bath are made by Chinese herbals.Those Chinese herbals will be put into water and the patients take a shower in the soup.Therefore wastes and toxins will be removed out of the body by the access of skin.
If you have any questions about kidney treatment,email to email@example.com with patient’s information and our experts will give you a reply with specific guidance.
- Tag: Dialysis Dialysis and Kidney Functions Kidney Functions and Other Treatments
- Pre: Does Dialysis Treatment Cause Short-term Memory Loss?
- Next: Dialysis: How to Deal With Swelling and Nocturia in Kidney Failure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis