People with Stage 5 CKD don’t Want Dialysis: What should They Do2014-08-22 03:32
I am in stage 5 Chronic Kidney Disease and I don't want dialysis, but the Doctor is pushing for it. I don't have a good appetite, eat when hungry and I smoke. What should i do to avoid dialysis ?
For people who are in the same situation, the first thing you need to do is to undergo dialysis to lower the high creatinine level and relieve the symptoms caused by the disease. If you have no other choice and can not get other treatment immediately. Then you can try to find the alternative therapies to help you get rid of it and cure your disease from the root.
But if you can get the natural treatment in time you can avoid dialysis and suffer less pain induced by it. Chinese Medicine is one of the best choice for people to avoid dialysis. It can help to lower the high creatinine and ease the pains caused by the disease. What’s more, it can protect the remaining kidney from further damage and repair the damaged renal. Among them, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is the representative, it is based on traditional Chinese herb medicine and combined with Western Medicine and modern high technology. If you want to know more details about Chinese Medicine or Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmoteherapy, you can consult our online doctor or leave messages to us. We will reply you as soon as possible with the informations you want.
Form the above we know that people with stage 5 CKD but don’t want dialysis can choose Chinese Medicine as one of the alternatives.
If you still have other questions about stage 5 CKD or the treatment of it, you can email us. Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: ESRD Treatment stage 5 CKD
- Pre: Why am I on Dialysis and Creatinine is still High in ESRD
- Next: Chinese Medicine can Help People with Stage 5 CKD to Reduce the Times of Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis