How to Reverse ESRD with GFR 13 for Dialysis Patient2016-02-25 09:49
"I am a ESRD patient and my gfr level just left 13 due to Glomerulonephritis. And I am taking dialysis twice a week. Plz give me some help that I can recover from this disease as soon as possible. Thanks!" This is a question from our patient, in the following i will give you the answers.
As you have Glomerulonephritis in ESRD with gfr 13, your disease is in advanced stage. In this condition, regular dialysis is necessary to lower the toxins level and regulate the electrolyte disorder. However, systematic treatment is also important to improve your kidney function and help you recover better, only depending on dialysis is not enough.
How to reverse ESRD with GFR 13?
The progression of Glomerulonephritis is a process of renal fibrosis. To treat your disease, we must dilate the blood vessels, improve blood circulation and promote the blood flow in the kidneys. After the blood and oxygen supply in the kidneys gets sufficient, the self-renewal of the damaged cells will be reactivated, thus improving gfr level or renal function.
In your situation, timely treatment is essential to help promote renal function and get rid of dialysis gradually. Natural remedy called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is suggested. This is an externally applied treatment with no side effect.
If you want to know more information about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or want to treat ESRD without dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Dialysis ESRD Treatment ESRD GFR 13 How to Reverse ESRD with GFR 13
- Pre: Does ESRD Patient Has Other Choices Other Than Dialysis
- Next: How to Treat End Stage Kidney Failure without Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis