What will Happen If ESRD Patient Refuse Dialysis2016-04-18 16:55
In general, for patient with ESRD the doctor will recommend them to take dialysis, so that they can expand their life span to some degree, but due to the side effects of dialysis some patients do not want to take it. Then, what will happen if ESRD patient refuse dialysis?
What will happen if ESRD patient refuse dialysis?
In general, after the patient’s disease progressed into the end stage of kidney disease, they may suffer more symptoms and complications, so they need dialysis to relieve those symptoms. If they don’t take this treatment timely, they may suffer more pain and their disease will goes to worse rapidly, their life even will be in great risk.
What treatment can be the alternative treatment of dialysis?
When it comes to the alternative treatment of dialysis, many treatments based on Traditional Chinese Herb Medicine can be take into consideration. But here i prefer to recommend you Hot Compress Therapy, it is one of the most effective treatment of kidney failure. With the help of this treatment, the patient with ESRD can get their symptoms relieved from the underlying causes, what’s more, their kidney function can be improved to some degree, thus to get a chance to live a quality life without dialysis.
If you want to know more details about Hot Compress Therapy or want to treat ESRD without dialysis, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Dialysis ESRD Treatment ESRD Refuse Dialysis
- Pre: Alternative Treatment of Kidney Transplant for ESRD with Creatinine 8
- Next: How Can Dialysis Treat Uremia
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis