Life Span of 57 Years Old with CKD Stage 4 and Diabetes2014-07-07 01:40
“My 57 years old brother has Diabetes for the last 20 years and now at CKD Stage 4. Could you please suggest on his life span? Thanks in advance.”
Expert answer: Hello, Sir, we have got your message and sorry to hear that your 57 years old brother is suffering from CKD Stage 4 and Diabetes. Given below is our suggestions for your reference.
Frankly speaking, there is not a definite answer about the life span in his condition, as it varies from case to case. The decisive factors are his medical history, residual kidney function, complications, co-existing health issue, and overall health state. Want to get a precise answer? You can Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with his detailed disease information. After making a personalized advice, our kidney doctor will reply you with the answer.
The good news is that if your brother can take systematic treatment for his CKD Stage 4 and Diabetes, he can stop the disease’s continual progression, prevent stage 5 kidney disease, and live a greatly prolonged life expectancy.
Here, we would like to recommend a natural treatment known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, an innovation of traditional Chinese medicine. Selected herbal medicines are micronized and externally used to take effect to repair the impaired kidney intrinsic cells and restore the overall renal function. Over time, kidneys will work better and better. To learn more detailed introduction, please click Here.
The above section is our advice on managing your 57 years old brother’s CKD Stage 4 and Diabetes. Hope it really helps for your reference. Whenever you have any question, please feel free to Contact Us. It’s our pleasure to share free help!
- Tag: FAQS Diabetes and CKD Stage 4
- Pre: 4.9 Creatinine Level with Diabetes Can the Disease Be Reversed
- Next: Kidneys are Only Functioning at 12% How to Reverse the Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis