Kidneys are Only Functioning at 12% How to Reverse the Disease2014-07-14 02:54
If kidneys are only functioning at 12%, how to reverse the disease? After getting asked about this question, we provide explanation as below. If you have similar doubt, read on to learn more useful information. Or, chat with our online doctor for free and professional advice.
When kidneys are only functioning at 12%, patients have progressed to end-stage renal disease (ESRD) wherein most of renal function has been lost. At this point, it is impossible to reverse the disease. However, by taking early and effective medical treatment, patients can prevent further deterioration of kidney damage and avoid fatal complete renal failure.
At present, the most advanced treatment for kidneys are only functioning at 12% is Blood Pollution Therapy. By taking this remedy in time, patients can prevent dialysis or kidney transplant successfully.
Other than symptomatic treatment, Blood Pollution Therapy is a systematic option. The whole treatment process involves steps as below:
* Make an accurate diagnosis of each person’s unique illness condition with the help of Immune Special Tests. Accordingly, doctors can work out the most suitable treatment plan.
* Clean the blood and remove harmful substances out of the body. Both advanced blood purification methods and traditional Chinese medicine therapies are selectively used to achieve this purpose. A favorable internal environment can be offered.
* Protect the remaining kidney function, repair the damaged kidney intrinsic cells, and greatly raise the overall renal function. Herbal remedy called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has been proven efficient to get such curative effects.
The above section is just a general introduction about Blood Pollution Therapy. In case you are interested to get evaluated for our treatment, please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to help you. Take care please!
- Pre: Life Span of 57 Years Old with CKD Stage 4 and Diabetes
- Next: Can I Get Chinese Osmotherapy for PKD in United States