If You are Dehydrated will Your Creatinine be Elevated2015-03-09 14:05
If you are dehydrated will your creatinine be elevated ? In fact, there are many factors can induce high creatinine level, and dehydration also is one of the factors. So if you are dehydrated your creatinine may be elevated, but it not always happen.
If your high creatinine level is caused by dehydration what should you do ?
Drinking fluids is usually enough for mild dehydration. It is better to drink small amounts of fluid often, instead of trying to force large amounts of fluid at one time.
Electrolyte solutions or freezer pops are very effective. These are available at pharmacies. Sports drinks contain a lot of sugar and can cause or worsen diarrhea. In infants and children, avoid using water as the primary replacement fluid.
How to deal with high creatinine level caused by kidney damage ?
If you high creatinine level is not caused by dehydration and other non-pathological factors, you should pay high attention to it.
If your high creatinine is induced by kidney damage you should take treatment immediately to prevent further kidney damage. Only in this way, you can have a good prognosis.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the effective therapies of kidney disease, it can solve the kidney problems from its underlying causes. With the help of this unique therapy, patient who are in the early stage can live like a normal person.
If you still have other questions about high creatinine level or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us or chat with our experts on whatsapp, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our whatsapp: +86 18633865632
- Tag: FAQS Creatinine be Elevated Dehydrated
- Pre: Creatinine Level 2.4 and Urea Level 95 does that Means the Kidney is Stop Working
- Next: Is there any Further Treatment for Dialysis Patient
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis