Is there any Further Treatment for Dialysis Patient2015-03-13 14:58
Q: “My father age 58 year has chronic renal disease for 14 year now because of increased urea and creatinine he developed heart block and he is on dialysis. Now i want to consult you for further treatment. Thanks you”
A: hi, glad to help you. For your father’s condition, it is a bit complex to treat, but that not means there is no treatment.
For his condition, i recommend him insist to take dialysis for a while and then get rid of it gradually, do not quit from dialysis immediately even he got the further treatment. Because he is now in the End Stage Renal Disease and suffered some other complications at the same time, if he quit from dialysis before the disease goes well, his life will be at risk.
Then, what is the further treatment of dialysis ?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the combination of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine and Western Medicine it can be the further treatment of dialysis. It not only can help relieve those side-effect caused by dialysis, but also can repair the damaged kidneys and improve the kidney function.
So during the dialysis, people can take this therapy at the same time. After the kidney function got improved with the help of this therapy, people can reduce the times of dialysis and gradually get rid of it.
As for your father’s condition, he also can get rid of dialysis with the help of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. Actually if he can get this treatment earlier he may get a chance to live like a normal person.
If you still have other questions about dialysis or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can consult our online doctor directly or send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Dialysis FAQS Is there any Further Treatment for Dialysis Patient
- Pre: If You are Dehydrated will Your Creatinine be Elevated
- Next: Is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Just in China
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis