Why Creatinine Level Goes High in Chronic Kidney Disease2015-05-15 15:44
Why creatinine level goes high in chronic kidney disease ? In clinic, the high creatinne level means your kidneys are damaged moderately and can not work well. That indicate kidney disease patient should take actions right now to prevent the kidneys got further damage.
Why creatinine level goes high ?
Kidneys are a pair of bean-shaped organs,each kidney is composed of one million nephrons. When blood flows through nephrons, oxygen and nutrients will be supplied to them and also the wastes will be filtered out of body. However, there is a variety of conditions and disease which can cause inadequate blood supply to nephrons. The impaired nephrons will become scarred and necrotic progressively. When the number of healthy nephrons reduces, which will cause the condition of ischemia and anoxia in kidneys, kidney shrinkage will be the result. Meanwhile, the shrunk kidneys will fail to function adequately. High levels of waste products will flow into blood through blood circulation, thus giving rise to a lot of complications and discomforts, including high creatinine level.
Kidney Disease is known as a silent killer and most of people will not got obvious symptoms in the early stage. So once the creatinine level goes high that means the kidneys has been damaged in some degree, so as a kidney disease patient you should take actions right now. You know without good treatment, the disease will fall into the advanced stage in a rapid speed.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating chronic kidney disease, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: FAQS Chronic Kidney Disease Creatinine Level Goes High
- Pre: Advanced Renal Disease with Ccreatinine 4.1 How to Cure It
- Next: How Can Patients Get Rid of Their Kidney Cyst
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis