If Creatinine Level of Kidney Disease Patient Shows 4.5 Is It Bad2015-07-16 17:37
If creatinine level of kidney disease patient shows 4.5 is it bad ? Actually, in clinic creatinine 4.5 is in stage 3 kidney disease, with timely treatment it can be controlled well, so it is not very bad. Then what can we know from creatinine level ? Are there any ways to lower the high creatinine level ?
What can we know from creatinine level ?
In general, the creatinine level will not increase too much, only if the kidney function is lowered than 50%, the creatinine level will goes to high. So the high creatinine level tell us that the kidneys have been damaged moderately.
Are there any ways to lower the high creatinine level ?
From the above we know that the high creatinine level is caused by kidney disorder, so if we want to lower the high creatinine level we have to repair the damaged kidneys.
The most well-known therapies in treating kidney disease are the Top Seven Treatment, cooperated with each other they can improve the kidney function by repairing the damaged kidney tissues and protecting the remaining ones. Due to each of them have different functions, so during the treatment, doctors will arrange different therapies according to the patient’s condition.
Except the timely treatment, the fit diet and healthy living habit also are helpful for lowering the high creatinine level. If you want to know which therapy is the most effective therapy for your disease or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Kidney Disease FAQS Creatinine 4.5
- Pre: What Treatment is Helpful for Treating Medical Bilateral Kidney Cysts
- Next: Will Cold Affect Stage 3 Kidney Disease Patient
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis