What Stage is Creatinine 2.6 with Kidney Function 18% in Kidney Disease2015-08-09 17:41
What stage is creatinine 2.6 with kidney function 18% in kidney disease ? Generally speaking, for kidney disease patient with creatinine level 2.6 they are in stage 3 kidney disease, and for people with kidney function 18% they are in stage 4, near to stage 5 kidney disease. Then for people with creatinine 2.6 but kidney function 18% what stage are they in ?
What stage is creatinine 2.6 with kidney function 18% in kidney disease ?
Actually, both creatinine level and kidney function are two indicator of kidney disease, but the kidney function is more accurate. That is because the creatinine level can be affected by many factors, in addition, it will not goes up only after the kidney function declined to half of level. So in this case, we can say that the disease now is in stage 4, near to stage 5 kidney disease.
Why kidney function is more accurate than creatinine level ?
That is because kidney function reflect the kidneys’ condition directly, in general, how many kidney functions left means how many kidneys can work normally. But creatinine level can not reflect the kidneys’ condition directly, as we mentioned above, it will not decline only after half of the kidneys damaged. So compared with creatinine level, kidney function is more sensitive in reflecting kidney’ condition.
So no matter you got a lower creatinine level or a high creatinine level, you should make further diagnosis timely, otherwise you may miss the best treatment time.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Kidney Disease FAQS Creatinine 2.6 Kidney Function 18%
- Pre: Can ESRD Cause Confusion and Hallucinations
- Next: Can Kidney Cysts Cause Blood in the Urine
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis