I am on Dialysis but My Creatinine Stays at 8.7: What should I Do2016-12-18 15:28
Q: I am a kidney failure patient and on dialysis now, but my creatinine level still stays at 8.7, what should i do?
A: Dialysis as one of the common treatment of kidney failure, it has good effect at relieving those symptoms such as high creatinine level, so if your creatinine level stays high after taking it that means you has no respond to dialysis.
Creatinine level stays high after taking dialysis what does that mean?
One of the main functions of dialysis is to reduce the high creatinine level, so if your creatinine level stays high after taking it, that is a bad signal. The high creatinine level indicates that the current treatment fails to control the disease well and effective strategies are necessary to better lower the high level. Otherwise, the situation will goes to worse and your life will be in great danger.
How to reduce creatinine level of 8.7 after dialysis?
The key point is to prevent further decline of kidney function and try to raise the overall renal capacity. Here, i recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to you, it can ensure such curative effects. With the help of this treatment, patients with creatinine 8.7 not only can lower their creatinine level but also can get a chance to get rid of dialysis and live a quality life.
If you are interested in Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or want to lower your high creatinine level without dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Creatinine Dialysis FAQS
- Pre: Is It Need to Remove All of the Kidney Cysts
- Next: The Natural Treatment of PKD
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis