Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patients will Get Infertility2016-12-30 11:23
According to clinical date, over half of the patients with Chronic Kidney Disease have sexual problems and the severity of it varies from case to case. Infertility is the most serious sexual problem and for Chronic Kidney Disease patients, they indeed run a high risk for this problem due to impaired kidney function.
Why Chronic Kidney Disease patients will get infertility?
1. Kidney condition directly affects the level of reproductive hormone. When kidney function is severely impaired, the levels of reproductive hormones produced by the body will decrease, which can increase Chronic Kidney Disease patients’ risk for infertility.
2. For female patients with Chronic Kidney Disease, they may suffer from absence of demonstration and this is also a cause of female patients to have infertility.
3. Besides, kidney is an organ that can help us purify blood by removing toxins out of the body with urine. Damaged kidney can not work well, as a result of which, toxins build up in the body. High levels of toxin in the blood will affect the quality of sperm and this also can cause infertility.
There are different causes for infertility in Chronic Kidney Disease, so we need to take different measures to deal with this problem. Additional, appearance of infertility is closely related with kidney condition, so if we want to receive obvious and permanent treatment effects in treating infertility, improving kidney condition is a necessary step.
If you have other problems about the treatment of kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: FAQS Chronic Kidney Disease Infertility
- Pre: The Natural Treatment of PKD
- Next: GFR Increased from 50 to 60 Means What
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis