GFR Increased from 50 to 60 Means What2016-12-31 16:47
The GFR level increased from 50 to 60, it seems that the disease is going to well side. But in fact, we can not diagnose it like this, because there are many factors can affect the levels of GFR, so we should diagnose it from all aspects.
As we all know Chronic Kidney Disease has five stages, in different stage the GFR level is different. GFR, glomerular filtration rate, is the best values to indicate kidney function. Knowing one's GFR helps your doctor to find your stage of kidney disease. It is important for doctors to make a proper treatment plan.
GFR increased from 50 to 60 means what?
GFR (glomerular filtration rate) is a measure of how well your kidneys are filtering waste from your blood, and it can be estimated from a measurement of creatinine in your blood.
For people with GFR lower than 60, they are in stage 3 kidney disease, it is a vital stage. For people who are in this stage, their kidneys have been damaged moderately, so that demand immediately treatment, so as to avoid the disease goes worse. If left untreated, the disease will out of control and fall into stage 4 or 5 rapidly, then people have to face dialysis or kidney transplant.
From the above we know that we should make further diagnosis to know that whether the GFR level increase from 50 to 60 is indicate the disease are goes well or not, but no matter how, stage 3 is a reversible stage, so take the chance.
If you still want to control your GFR level or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: FAQS GFR GFR Increased
- Pre: Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patients will Get Infertility
- Next: Chinese Herbs for Treating Kidney Cyst
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis