Is There Any Cure with Creatinine 3.8 and BUN 10.52013-11-22 14:13
Patient: My dad’s creatinine is 3.8 and BUN is 10.5. He also has elevated glucose, uric acid and cholesterol. We want to ask if there is any cure for creatinine 3.8 and BUN 10.5.
Doctor: For healthy adults, kidneys can remove creatinine, urea and uric acid from the body, and their creatinine level ranges from 0.5 to1.2mg/dl and BUN level ranges from 3.2-7.1mmol/L. Since your father’s creatinine level and BUN level is higher than the normal, it is more likely to indicate kidney problems.
At present, elevated glucose can cause damage to kidneys, because high glucose level can damage the blood system throughout the kidneys. If your father has suffered from high blood glucose for many years, it must have caused kidney disease.
In view of this, what we should do now is to control his blood glucose, lower creatinine and BUN level, and repair damaged kidney tissues.
To achieve these three purposes, we recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. Different from simple lowering-creatinine medicine, this therapy focuses on dilating blood vessels and increasing the kidney filtration rate so that kidneys can remove more waste products from the body. Then, creatinine and BUN level will decline naturally.
- Tag: Creatinine
- Pre: What Does Parapelvic Renal Cyst with No Intraluminal Echoes Mean
- Next: Where Can I Find Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis